What if One Punch Man, and the Superman fought to the death? Who do you think would win such an epic fight? Picture this … One Punch Man, and Superman are both transported to an indestructible planet to fight to the death. Neither one of the heroes know a thing about each other, but they are both tricked into thinking one is a bad guy. Who would you be rooting for, and why? Do you think these two heroes are a fair match up? Well let’s talk about it!
One Punch Man
“100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!”- Saitama
One Punch Man is an anime adaption of the manga by Makoto Furuakawa. The anime is produced by Madhouse studios with a total of 12 episode, with a second season to come. Saitama our main dude in One Punch Man is considered to be the most powerful being to possibly exist. This causes problems for Saitama for he is now too powerful! So powerful that he has becomes bored due to the lack of no real challenge. When Saitama first started as a hero it was just for fun, but later he decides to register in the Hero Association as a professional hero.
Abilities and Powers
Saitama’s only power is his body is far beyond human limits. This allows him to achieve amazing physical feats. Saitama’s strength is so significant that it vastly exceeds even artificial type beings who are designed, or born specifically for superhuman combat, like mechanical beings, or the mutated warriors from the House of Evolution. So far no one has been able to defeat Saitama yet. This means he has not been really challenge to see how truly strong he really is.
Though Saitama’s power is restricted to heightened human traits you will notice that he is unable to fly, or perform any kind supernatural feats. However his superhuman abilities makes up for the lack of variety in his power.
Saitama’s physical abilities is out of this world … it is honestly crazy to think about what this man is capable of!
- Immeasurable Strength – Possesses seemingly limitless physical strength
- Enhanced Leap – Has cazy leg strength that allows him to leap tremendous heights and distances at high speeds.
- Immeasurable Speed and Reflexes – Has proven able to effortlessly keep up with Speed-o’-Sound Sonic, who is able to move at above hyper-sonic speeds.
- Afterimages – Saitama is so fast that he leaves afterimages when moving at high speeds, and is agile enough to dodge Beast King’s Lion Slash: Meteor Shower while moving in for the kill.
- Supernatural Dexterity – Saitama is capable of moving any of his limbs at extremely fast speeds without even flinching, not stopping until his target is completely obliterated.
- Supernatural Agility – Saitama has been shown to be perfect at dodging or catching all attacks without even realizing that he’s being attacked.
- Immense Stamina – Saitama has never been shown to tire out when fighting villains. Even when unleashing a punch more powerful than a planet-destroying attack, Saitama showed no signs of fatigue.
- Supernatural Senses – Saitama’s senses are far beyond the human norm. He also seems to have developed a sixth sense; being able to dodge danger even though he hasn’t seen it yet.
- Invulnerability – Saitama can withstand blows from extremely powerful beings such as Carnage Kabuto, without taking a scratch or feeling any pain.
- Psychic Resistance – Fubuki noticed that Saitama is immune to certain psychic attacks and very resistant to others, due to his astonishing willpower.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity – Although Saitama cannot breathe in space, he has considerable control over his breath. Even in outer space, Saitama manages to hold his breath effortlessly, and he even made a jump back to the Earth to the Moon in seconds without showing any signs of suffocation or symptoms.
- Vacuum Adaptation – Saitama’s body has been shown to survive the effects of a vacuum unscathed. Several factors like a lack of atmosphere are at play here, although Saitama has been unable to be affected by any of them.
- Heat Immunity – Saitama is immune to all types of heat-based attacks. In fact, he is immune to heat energy in general.
- Pain Suppression – Before gaining his overwhelming power, Saitama was still able to suppress pain. ( Source Wiki Fandom)
Please note Saitama has know known weakness
“I’m here to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.” – Superman
Superman is obviously a very well known, and popular superhero published by DC Comics since 1938. Before coming to earth superman is actually an alien named Kal-El from planet Krypton which was destroyed. Since Kal-El home planet was destroyed he was sent to planet earth to be raised as Clark Kent by human foster parents. Later on in life Clark Kent would become the protector of earth … he would known as Superman.
Powers and Abilities
Superman possesses the ability to fly under his own power, incredible strength and near invulnerability, as he can only be harmed by the element Kryptonite. His eyes can emit bursts of heat, while vision ranges from the microscopic to the telescopic. His vision is also capable of a broader spectrum than human eyes, able to see x-rays and radio waves. He can hear faint sounds amongst a bustle of noises by concentrating. His lungs are capable of holding air for long periods of time in environments without oxygen, and the ability to compress this air and exhale it in a freezing capacity. (Source Wiki Fandom)
- Kryptonian Physiology – Superman’s cellular structure is much more dense, resilient, and biologically more effective than human tissue. He does not possess superhuman strength levels despite his enhanced cellular ability without his cellular structure charged with yellow solar energy.
- Solar Radiation Absorption – As a Kryptonian, his cells function like a super battery, hyper metabolizing specific wavelengths of radiation as fuel to enable living functions and/or superhuman abilities
- Superhuman Strength – Superman possesses near limitless strength, though the exact limits of Superman’s strength is unknown.
- Superhuman Speed – He is capable of moving, reacting, running and flying at superhuman speeds.
- Superhuman Reflexes – Although Superman relies mostly on his invulnerability, his reaction speed is beyond faster than finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina – He has the ability to maintain continuous physical actions for an undefined period. Clark has unlimited stamina if he is consistently exposed to Earth sunlight.
- Flight – Superman is capable of flying at supersonic speeds (over two thousand miles per second) in a planetary atmosphere and at faster-than-light speeds while in space.
- Heat Vision – Superman can fire beams of intense heat from his eyes.
- Invulnerability – His body is nigh-invulnerable due to his super-humanly dense cellular and anatomical structure as well as his radiating bio-electrical aura.
- Longevity – Superman can potentially live indefinitely with little to no ageing to his being, so long as he continuously retains enough yellow solar radiation in his body.
- Self-Sustenance – He does not need to eat or sleep (but is still capable of doing so) and doesn’t require oxygen to breathe enabling him to travel in space and underwater unprotected.
- Super-Breath – Superman can generate hurricane force winds by blowing, and also chill his breath to freeze a target. He can also breathe in large amounts of air to dispel clouds of gas by exhaling it.
- Superhuman Senses – All of Superman’s senses are heightened to superhuman levels.
- Superhuman Hearing – Superman has the ability to expand his hearing range, giving him the ability to hear sounds before the sound waves actually reaches him.
- Super Smell – On various occasions, Superman has demonstrated that his sense of smell is significantly enhanced to the point he can smell odors across the entire planet.
- Super Vision – Superman also possesses a superior sensory arrangement of visual capabilities.
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision, Telescopic Vision, Microscopic Vision, X-Ray Vision, and Thermal Vision ( Source Wiki Fandom)
- Expert Combatant – Due to having superpowers all his life and constantly engaging in battle with various foes, Superman has over time become an excellent hand-to-hand fighter utilizing a fighting style that directly complements his superpowers.
- Genius Level Intellect – He has shown incredible intelligence and computational abilities; his mind works sharply and with extreme speed relative to earth-humans. Superman’s analytical powers enable him to read information directly from machines (and, with careful usage of his heat vision, he can even reprogram machines).
- Indomitable Will – Superman has shown to have a powerful spirit, free of corruption and temptation. Having been raised by a kindly Kansas farmer and his wife, he was taught to protect life and help others.
- Investigation – Both as a superhero and as a journalist, Superman is an expert at gathering evidence from all kinds of sources.
- Journalism – Clark is one of the best reporters on the Daily Planet, rivaled only by his wife Lois Lane. He gained a Pulitzer Prize at least in one occasion.
- Leadership – Superman has proven many times over his ability to command respect and inspire others with his charisma, ardor, and idealism. He often serves as the primus inter pares of the Justice League.
- Ventriloquism – Used to practice in high school (Source Wiki Fandom)
Superman does have known weakness such as, kryptonite, magic, chi, lead, solar energy dependency, and high pitched noises.
After analyzing both superheroes who do you think would win? I personally do not think One Punch Man would take superman down in one punch. However, I feel like there is a lot about One Punch Man that we do not know about … like how strong he truly is. He has never been up against an enemy that really challenge him. Where as superman has been up against enemies that have challenge him. I honestly think the fight would end in a tie breaker. I think they would end up knocking each other out , or fight to the point that they both end up dead. Please click vote here below to vote… I would also love to hear your thoughts on this in the comment section below.